Research Assistant in Sindh Higher Education Commission Funded Project
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the Post of Research Assistant under the Sindh HEC Research Projects in National Centre of Excellence in Analytical Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro. Appointment will be temporary for fixed period and on the basis of funds received from SHEC, Pakistan
Fabrication of Lipid Derived Silver Nano-Structure for Antimicrobial Potential.
MS/ M. Phil Degree in field of Chemistry. With no third division in academic career from HEC recognize University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those candidates who have excellent background in the field of Analytical Chemistry.
The selected candidates will be responsible for the management of onsite experiments, sample data collection, report writing and other day to day activities assigned by the Principal Investigator. Meetings with academic and industrial partners and finding opportunities for commercialization of products from the project.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded Download
- The duly filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials/ certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Demand draft or online transfer receipt of Rs.500/= in favor of Principal Investigator, NCEAC, University of Sindh, Jamshoro or HBL account No 00727902685203 account title Cha Sep Enc
- The institution reserves the right for all or any changes.
- Complete applications must reach to the office of Principal Investigator (PI) until 28th July 2021.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- The institution is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
- Mailing address: Send complete set to Prof. Dr. Najma Memon, Principal Investigator, National Centre of Excellence in Analytical Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
Prof. Dr. Syed Tufail Hussain Shah